9 days ago
Are you looking for your first opportunity?
Power Solutions > Quality Improvements and Processes > Service Documentation
Service Documentation is a department where we produce technical end-user documentation for the value chain of Service. We support our design projects with technical documentation & visualisations such as safety documentation, scheduled service documentation and repair & replacement instructions. In the team, we have a mix of illustrators, technical writers and editors and we are looking for YOU to support us take the visuals to the next level.
- Create and update visual representations of work processes on site for Service Documentation - both as storyboards/sequence guides as well as separate creative illustrations for technical documents
- Graphical designer background or equivalent
- Intermediate in the UK language (both in writing and orally)
- Knowledge of 3D management software such as Creo, SolidWorks & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of advanced graphical software (2D/3D) e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud Package
- Capable of transforming complex processes into a simplified context
- Good illustrating skills
- Understanding technical input and transform it to easy-to-understand procedural instructions
- Work in a structured way and pay attention to details
- Self-motivated and thrive in a highly innovative organisation with tight deadlines and diverse interfaces
- Systematic and structured when dealing with briefings from stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Work alone, yet at the same time you are a good team member
- Good quality mindset
- Cultural understanding (global interfaces to colleagues all over the world)
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to join a great team with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in an international working environment. You will be part of an organization in an inspiring work environment with opportunities to grow and develop in the job. We offer the possibility to work with unique products in a unique company. You will become part of a team, where team-spirit and having fun are key values.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.