Cyber Security Engineer
15 days ago
PT, Chennai | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 13632
Are you up-to-date with the latest tech - and security trends and can you detect the potential threats before they become real? Do you get a kick out of designing and delivering modern, secure, and maintainable IT solutions? And do you think you can create value for Vestas and our customers with your future solutions?
Power Solutions > Applications, Controls & Electrical > Platform Cyber Security
Cyber Security is part of Vestas Power Solutions designs and deliveries modern, secure and maintainable IT solutions. Aims to create value for Vestas and our customers with future solutions using the latest technology and security trends to detect the potential threats before they become real.
As Cyber Security Engineer, you will support the team working on our products and solution that are being deployed to coordinate the cybersecurity tasks across a diverse suite of ICS components.
Your focus will be to:
- Implementing, handling, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the OT devices in the WPP
- Troubleshooting security and network problems
- Responding to all system or network security breaches
- Ensuring that the OT data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Participating in the change management process
- Solid attention to detail with an investigative mind and great problem-solving skills
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends
- Experience with Python/Bash/PowerShell or other scripting languages/tools
- Technical documentation (English)
- Fluent in English (writing and oral)
- You have an innovative and creative work approach
- Ability to work freely as well as being part of a great team
- Knowledge about computer forensics analysis, ethical hacking, security testing, etc.
- Flexibility and proficiency to work in a growing, innovative, interdisciplinary team of experts
- Leadership skills, Respecting Safety, Enthusiasm, Collaboration, Accountability, and Passion
What We Offer
We offer you an exciting possibility to attain responsibility for the network behind core products, which are business critical to both our customers and to Vestas. You will have many interested and inclusive parties across a large truly global organization, and you will have great opportunities for cross-disciplinary work and personal development. The work environment is result-oriented, at a high professional level, and with a good technical commitment.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.