Lean Transactional Specialist
Portland, OR, United States
16 days ago
You will be part of the Global Lean & Business Improvement team that in different geographical regions constantly work on increasing the Lean maturity of the Service business and implementing improvements to reduce operational costs and enabling the business growth in terms of revenue.
You will engage with the Service Commercial group and support the organization to enable revenue growth and encourage cost reduction of operations by improving transactional processes and backend operations.
You will suggest improvements based on future state Value Streams and enable the prerequisites by applying Transactional Process Improvement (TPI)
The tasks you'll complete will include:
- Perform process mapping (TPI VSM/PFC) vs Capacity
- Deliver inputs for the Lean Transformation roadmap based on VSM/process flow charts
- Reduce operational costs through TPI events (Organization)
- Increase revenue generation through process improvements
- Execution on roadmap and projects as per plan
- Facilitate the increase of activity level with same employees or adjustments to required capacity
To do well in this position, we expect that you have:
- An academic degree - Bachelor level or higher,
- Minimum 5-10 years of LEAN experience and track of success,
- Experience with LEAN in different environments (i.e. service, commercial, financial, transactional)
On the personal level it is very important that you possess influence and persuasiveness and have strong interpersonal skills. You got experience with change management and implementation. You will also be self motivated and have experience propelling improvements based on Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen workshops - and ability to Communicate the next steps towards future state in a way that our stakeholders understand.
Moreover, we expect the following competencies:
- Either certification or certified experience or education in continuous improvement disciplines
- Significant implementation and facilitation skills
- Experience in supervising small to medium projects within an international cross-functional environment
- Ability to create impact & connect with stakeholders at all levels
- Stamina and ability to balance activities/projects simultaneously
- Professional written/verbal presentation and communication skills
- Solid methodology skills & IT tools expertise allowing you to explain performance data and the financial impact.
What we offer
We offer an exciting position with great development opportunities in an inspiring environment at the world's number one wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility, and accuracy. You will become part of an international environment with a commitment to sustainability and safety and you will work among colleagues that take care of each other.
Great benefits coverage that includes dental and vision
Generous Paid Time Off policies
Highly developed Training Program
Global bonus program