- Represent Quality Management in Regional Service, growing and coordinating the Corporate Quality Strategy
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and Vestas Quality Management System requirements
- Direct CoPQ reduction and Strategy Deployment
- Structure the Quality awareness training and secure implementation of QMS and quality tools across Regional Service
- Coordinate the RCA and CA of prioritized NCs and systematic issues, and develop the Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Ensure the quality is through a setup on the Regional Service sites
- Set quality priorities and targets in line with Global Quality strategy, vision, goals together with Service Leadership, ensure regular quality performance reviews and act on deviations from targets
Responsible for the results/trend of Service regarding Quality goals, continuously analyze the quality information in order to prevent reoccurrence of the failures
- Collaborate across value chain to develop and monitor processes to meet expected customer service expectations and deliver improvement activities
- Ensure Service WTG Quality Inspections program to identify issues leading to turbine’s downtime and hitting LPF & LDs
- Support Service in reducing CoPQ, with focus on LDs, Upside Sharing, LPF, Service overdue backlog
- Resource allocation for Non-Conformities handling (Root Cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventive Actions)
- Ensure Non-Conformities Management best practices and close necessary feedback loops
- Identify and support improvements to support the Quality maturity journey
- Set priorities for Quality Improvement with engagement with global Quality Organization
- Customer focus, effective problem-solving capabilities, strong collaborator and cultural sensitivity skills
- Able to communicate across all levels to align expectations, engage the organization, monitor results and establish solutions
- Experience in supervising and influencing a team of Quality managers and cross-functional leaders in a large, multinational organizations
- Sense of urgency for change and improvement, and a balanced approach to risk taking and achieving results
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of experience in Quality and Operations field
- Lean / Lean Six Sigma Green Belt - practitioner
- Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 Standard - practitioner
- Experienced in process deployment in complex organizations
- Expertise and understanding Service Quality function processes
- Experienced in stakeholder management working in complex large matrixed organizations
- Substantial experience of data analysis, having knowledge of relevant tools and methodologies
CCPA Notice for California Applicants
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than our competitors in the renewable energy arena. We consider ourselves forerunners within the industry, as Vestas continuously aims to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, Vestas has an unmatched history demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, Vestas is a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.