The Customer Support department, within Service Direction, in charge maintenance contract management in France, is looking for a Service Contract Engineer who will maintain a portfolio of customers with windfarms under service contract and will ensure coordination between the Sales, Operations and Technical teams, in order to ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction.
You will have the following responsibilities :
- Develop maintenance contracts and be the focal point in Service department for the customer.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, understanding their needs, responding to queries and providing effective service.
- Deliver advanced technical requests from customer by finding relevant internal stakeholder to support and propose solution to customers.
- Ensure inter-department coordination within the Vestas Group to respond to customer requests and issues.
- Ensure financial contract management (invoicing, indexation, billling plan, overdues).
- Sell additional maintenance services or options.
- Support claims received from customer.
- Organize and prepare customer meetings.
- Interact with maintenance, technology, construction, sales and operations teams.
- Apply, follow-up and respect QSE rules of the Group.
Industrial Engineer Diploma or Business School.
Will be required to demonstrate commercial/sales management and advanced communication skills. Proficient in French and English and Pack Office.
Experience in wind/renewable energy appreciated and or in accounts management.
Work experience in a multinational environment is highly appreciated.
We are looking for a motivated person, who likes to take initiatives, who communicates effectively, is action and problem solving oriented, is able supervise several files at once, and above all who knows hwo to play in a team. Motivated, autonomous, results-oriented, willing to travel for work (10%).
What we offer
Career perspectives in an exciting job in a progressive and international environment
A secure environment that will protect you while working in the field, as well as the best specific protection equipment on the market thanks to strict security rules
Integrating Vestas means joining an International Group, one of the leaders of the Wind Power market, with 40 years of experience.
Vestas has been in France for more than 20 years; we have 530 employees now, and we are still growing!
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.