Scada Engineer (M/F), Pérols
14 days ago
You are interested in new technology and looking for an exciting position within the wind industry, come and join our SCADA team in Pérols (Vestas' headquarter for France).
EVP MED > SBU MED Service > Scada Support
Regional Support is responsible for overviewing, implementing, and coordinating SCADA systems. The department collaborates with internal stakeholders and Vestas clients within Vestas MED. It's part of the Regional Service Department; it provides innovative global technology in monitoring, control and data acquisition systems for the wind technology which covers and provides any SCADA related support to the Construction and Service Departments
- Commissioning of SCADA systems; configuration of SCADA Server, communications and automation equipment
- High level support to internal and external stakeholders during construction phase
- Development of additional features under customer's request
- Keep track of SCADA system status and update as-built documentation
- Support External partners on SCADA activities by reviewing and updating Instructions
- Engineer degree, e.g. Industrial, IT or Telecommunication or Technical degree in Automation or similar, with a 2 years’ experience in PLC programming, Rockwell knowledge
- SCADA and MS Windows and SQL server knowledge, industrial electricity and electronics knowledge's
- Native French speaking and good English skills, both in speech and writing, driver license and travel availability (15% travels)
- Knowledge and experience of networking and their configuration. Cisco Certification
- Previous solid experience in PLC programing, commissioning and maintenance of SCADA systems, experience on communication protocols (IEC,104, IEC101, MODBUS, DNP, OPC)
- Highly structured and well organized, creative, result oriented, team working oriented, comfortable with working in a high paced and highly motivated environment
Career perspectives in an exciting job in a progressive and international environment
Executive status, additional days off (12 to 15 days per year, depending on the year), meals taken care off by Vestas, incentive bonus and profit-sharing schemes, benefits from the advantages of the works council (gift vouchers)
A secure environment that will protect you while working in the field, as well as the best specific protection equipment on the market thanks to strict security rules
Vestas has been in France for 20 years; we have more than 600 employees now are still growing! In 2021, for the 8th consecutive year, Vestas France is the Leader of the French Wind Power market and represents 50 % of the latest Power facilities installations.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.