Road and Site Survey coordinator (M/F), Pérols
30+ days ago
Do you want to gain experience in an international group that is oriented towards respect for the environment?
Join Vestas, one of the world's leading Wind Energy Company.
Region MED > Construction > Bid Managment France
Under Bid Manager France responsibility, Bid Management is part of Construction Department.
- In charge of performing Road & Sites surveys in collaboration with Transportation & crane companies (part of the Road Surveys are subcontracted to Transportation companies).
- Within Vestas France organization working with Sales, Transportation & Construction Departments.
- Attending to clarification meetings (on road & site surveys topics) with the customer and Vestas Sales Manager.
- In charge of reviewing the Site Drawings (provided by the customer in AutoCAD format) which will be part of the contractual annexes.
- Attending to some test runs with transportation company when needed
- BAC +2/3 in Civil Works Construction Management (or similar)
- 10 years of experience in site supervision & site management
- Experience in wind energy
- Well organized
- Good relationship with different interlocutors (within Vestas organization and outside)
- Good skill in Safety and site management
- Good level of English required (official language within Vestas group)
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.