23 days ago
If you have professional experience in electrical engineering, mechanics and hydraulic systems and you have leadership skills, we have the good job opportunity for you.
Are you looking for a stimulating job, that will allow you to continue developing your professional and personal skills?
Would you like to gain experience in an international group, Leader in the wind energy industry, and oriented towards respect for the environment?
Send us your application now!
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
EVP MED/Construction/Installation Supervisors
The Construction Department, in charge of the construction and installation of Vestas turbines in France, is looking for an installation supervisor who will intervene during the installation phase in various wind farms in France. You will be in charge of the quality and the safety when assembling wind turbines, supervising subcontractors (carriers, lifters and fitters). You will be the site manager's reference and will provide an accurate report of all activities carried out on the site. The position is located in France. Many travels are to be expected, especially in the North France .
- Supervision of lifting operations, wind turbine preparation, and inspection. Follow-up of the work inside the wind turbine on all the Vestas wind parks that are being assembled.
- Responsible for the guarantee of quality, and you carry out any reports of non-compliance and punch lists during the installation of wind turbines
- Ensure that the components are unloaded properly: Inspection - repairs of the wind turbine during the installation and work inside the tower.
- In charge of the safety line and the lift inspection.
- Respect and is accountable for Quality and the Safety on site.
- Hight-school degree +2/3 in construction management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in site and team management. Experience in the wind sector would be more
- Geographical mobility (accommodation provided by the Company during the installation of the parks) - training (Denmark or Spain)
- Good level of English required (official language of the Group) and Spanish would be more.
- Good knowledge of safety, of management procedures, of delivery stations, of electrical instruments, cells and APIs. organization, meeting deadlines, understanding of technical documents
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.