Located in Montpellier or Troyes, you will be part of a national team and single point of contact for the internal customers of the tools & equipment department. You will be an integral part of the entire project lifecycle from start until completion.
Reporting to Master Planning Team Leader, you will :
- Run the yearly CAPEX tool budget and Investment order process
- Defining tool sets for all France according to Service Work Instruction. Encourage field feedback , and ensure Technology watch and upgrades
- Define safety stock of tools according to utilization, damage rate
- Propose strategy for the maintenance of tools
- Facilitate and coordinate inputs from various areas and department
- Continuous improvement of system, tools and processes relative to project administration (ie packaging, calibration plan)
- Participation in the Mediterranean tools community, be integrated in the standardization process
- Be the focal point for all tool related questions for France
You will mainly interact with several stakeholders located in different locations (schedulers, lead technicians, area supervisors, operations managers)
- A Bachelor’s degree or associated experience
- Experience in working with similar tasks or high technical background
- Advanced expertise with SAP, MS Office ‘(excel), SharePoint and Data Mining languages (SQL, C#)
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing
- Significant communication skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Structured and systematic
- Business insight, Technical background and understanding (electrical and mechanical)
- Assertive with a collaborative mindset
- Open mind and positive attitude
- Proactive and collaborative
- Value chain understanding
- Investigative skills and a result-oriented and solution-focused attitude
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Capable of working in an international environment with colleagues of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.