Full-Time| Field Operations
You are interested in new technology and looking for an exciting position within the wind industry, come and join our SCADA team in Pérols (Vestas' headquarter for France).
EVP MED > SBU MED Service > SEUT West SCADA - FR
Regional Support is responsible for overviewing, implementing, and coordinating SCADA systems. The department collaborates with internal stakeholders and Vestas clients within Vestas MED. It's part of the Regional Service Department; it provides innovative global technology in monitoring, control and data acquisition systems for the wind technology which covers and provides any SCADA related support to the Construction and Service Departments
- Level 1 support for SCADA and IT systems in windfarms
- Platform troubleshooting, server hardware and software
- Provide remote support to service technicians in on site operations
- Provide and keep updated internal ticketing tools
- Technical Documentation
- Technical education in IT , Electronics or similar
- Experience in server operating systems, Linux and SQL servers
- Experience in VMware
- Knowledge and experience of networking and their configuration.
- PLC programing and communication protocols (IEC,104, IEC101, MODBUS, DNP, OPC) will be apreciated
- Comprehensive English skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver's license
- Highly structured and well organized
- Proactive and result oriented Comfortable with working in a high paced and highly collaborative environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working oriented
- Good communication skills High attention to detail and a solid commitment to Quality
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.