In the Service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards.
- Work to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met
- Carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas' specifications alongside both electrical, mechanical, and hydraulics component replacement and troubleshooting
- Ensure a smooth operation of our turbines and use of our systems within condition monitoring and remote control
- Maintain an efficient service vehicle and well-stocked warehouse by ordering materials, tools, and spare parts when needed
- Assemble components and main components according to current rules or work instructions, if necessary, making use of internal or external cranes
- Motivated contact with customers regarding completed and upcoming service and repairs
- Obtained technical education in Electric Engineering, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant experience in electromechanical maintenance would be an asset, preferably in wind industry.
- Driving license.
- Able to read and write English
- A significant understanding of and commitment to the highest standard of health and safety in the work environment
- Ability to climb a wind turbine and perform tough physical work in heights as well as in various weather conditions
- Open to travel to other sites when required
- Enjoy working in teams and communicating with numerous stakeholders; you will work closely with others in the field but also connect with the wider business
- Solutions-oriented and well organized in your work
- Living in Patra is required
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program etc.
We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.