For this role, you will be a part of Vestas' expanding Shared Services Center in Manila, which is a strategic priority to keep our undisputed market-leading role in Wind Energy Solutions intact. Within Manilla, we are continuing to build up multiple Agile Product Teams with enthusiastic people who are always ready to share knowledge as we work together. With our main tool, Salesforce, we solve complex business challenges effectively and provide seamless service to our internal stakeholders. We are looking for testers who are good team members and who will report to the Chapter Lead of QA/Testing in the Product Area of Opportunity Development and Sales.
Digital Solutions > Digital Technology Solutions > Digital Technology Products
As a Digital Product Tester, you'll combine organizational skills, familiarity with software development, and a keen detail orientation to ensure we settle for nothing less than the highest standards. Specifically, you will:
- Adhere to Product, Platforms, and Enterprise test policy, strategy, and governance
- Be the technical expert for functional testing on applications, products, and platforms
- Work with functional testing across applications and platforms
- Work with functional test case design
- Support project, product, and operations teams in building functional tests into their quality assurance frameworks
- Actively seek, evaluate, and apply test design techniques to functional test design based on risk assessment
- Create new, and maintain existing test cases
- Be responsible for the creation of test data
- Test data management
- Perform Regression Test
- Be an experienced player in the scrum ceremonies
- User Acceptance Testing
A minimum of 4 years of software test experience and a relevant degree in Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or similar. More specifically the right candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- ISTQB Foundation or similar certification
- Certifications in business-oriented test
- Understanding requirements
- Knowledge of testing methodologies Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in STLC
- Test design techniques in general
- Testing of mobile/web/desktop applications
- Creation of test case in Azure DevOps or similar tool
Experience with at least one of the following domains:
- Ability to identify possible areas of improvement - and to promote the following change
- A team-oriented person with a global attitude
- A motivator with a positive spirit
- Be open to receiving feedback and acting upon it and willing to offer feedback
- Up to date with the latest test practices
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proactive, Persistent and Detail-oriented
- Good cooperation and communication skills
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of September 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.