SW Quality Assurance
30+ days ago
If you feel inspired by developing high-quality Software solutions, have experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing, have an interest in delivering high quality in everything you do, and want to be part of a great and diverse team of SW engineers, then you may be the candidate we are looking for.
We are looking to create a world-renowned team of QA Engineers, which will also raise the bar on our Software Solutions. We are looking for engineers who can deliver on their work, but who can support us in bringing continuous improvements in everything we do.
Applications, Controls & Electrical > SW Platforms & Networks Module > SW P&N Quality
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols
- Understanding the requirements for our software from the mechanical systems
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field
- More than 3-4 years of experience working as a QA automation engineer
- Knowledgeable on selenium or python testing
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
- You have great communication skills and are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You have the aspiration and proactiveness to learn about wind turbine design processes from a software engineering perspective, and you have a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile Development
- Understanding of Continuous integration solutions with e.g. Git, Jenkins, Atlassian suite
- Education Qualification: B. Tech / B.E / MTech / ME - CSE, ECE, EEE
- You can identify yourselves with the Vestas’ Values: Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, and Simplicity
- Have a solid customer mindset
- Ability to build trust in your teammates and influence stakeholders through your behavior
- Motivated by results and can get things done
- Open-minded and attracted by an international environment
- Ability to create an environment where team members can thrive and excel
- Solid leadership and communication skills and capable of acting as a motivator
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of May 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.