11 days ago
Power Solutions > Applications, Controls & Electrical > SW Platforms & Networks Module
- Support engineering and troubleshooting on issues related to various products and tools
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Interface with different teams to ensure maintenance on several products as per service level agreements
- Write well-designed and testable code
- Be committed to writing and updating comprehensive technical documentation and maintaining software functionality
- Be a significant contributor to the continuous improvement of our processes and tools
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- MSc in Software/ Computer Science/Engineering from an accredited university
- Experience with C#
- 2 or more years of overall development/technical support experience
- 2 or more years of experience to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- You demonstrate skill and enthusiasm for problem-solving and operational growth
- You are creative, enjoy problem-solving, are result-oriented, and have a good sense of responsibility
- You display energy and initiative in solving problems. You follow all possible avenues to get the job done
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good-quality output
- You achieve goals as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of March 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.