SAP BI Reporting and Analytics Specialist
12 days ago
Group Finance > SSC > Performance Mgt&Continuous Improvement
- Analyze, Develop, Configure, Implement, Support, and Improve SAP BI Front-End Reports and other tangent systems (SAC, BPC, BI IP) within Vestas, mainly for the Global and Regional Finance Organization, as well as the Shared Service Center
- Motivation Process Improvement initiatives utilizing reporting and data analytics for cross-organization benefits, focusing on key principles of standardization, optimization, and automation
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation
- Estimate project timelines and resource requirements on deliverables
- Document knowledgebase articles and support end users by providing basic training on the SAP BI applications and processes
- This position will report to the Performance Management & Continuous Improvement organization located at Vestas SSC in Manila, the Philippines with a dotted line to Global Finance Reporting Solutions, Vestas Copenhagen
- Expert in core SAP BI Reporting Tools: HANA Studio Query Builder, BEX Query Designer, Analysis for Office, WeBI, and SAC
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including Pivots, Formulas, VBA, and Macros etc.
- Basic to Advance understanding of Finance functional concepts and business process (FI, SD, COPA, MM, LO, and related modules)
- Experience with SAP BI 7.X backend
- Experience with BW/4HANA
- Experience with SAP BW / BI technical configurations
- Exposure or working knowledge of SAP BI IP and Planning Tools
- Exposure or working knowledge of SAP BPC and Consolidation Tools
- Basic ABAP comprehension or above
- Basic HANA elements comprehension (CV, HLV, CDS etc.) or above
- Experience with S/4HANA integrations
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Experience with SAP Group Reporting
- Basic SQL comprehension and above
- Exposure or working knowledge of PowerBI
- You are innovative, results-oriented, and have a professional sense of accountability
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and out-of-the-box thought process
- You achieve goals as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- You have experience collaborating with stakeholders globally, from different backgrounds and cultures
- You are focused; open to different responsibilities that may be out of your comfort zone
- Academic degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business Administration, or similar
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical, travel, internet, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal and professional growth.
We amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of March 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.