Salesforce Solution Architect
30+ days ago
Reporting to the Salesforce Competency & Delivery Center department, which is responsible for advising our Business Units on technology that supports Commercial and Service processes. We are currently building up multiple agile product teams with enthusiastic people, who are always ready to benchmark best practices from others’ specialized expertise as we collaborate. With our main tool, Salesforce, we solve complex business opportunities effectively and provide seamless service to our internal stakeholders. What you can take for granted is an exciting backlog of business and technical requirements that we need to incorporate into our offerings, commitment towards delivering innovative, and efficient mandates in developing best-in-class solutions
Group Finance > SSC > IT Operations
Your primary area of responsibility is within the technical development of our Salesforce solutions and solving issues that users experience. With a long-term strategic focus, you will explore E2E value opportunities to establish linkages in our technology map. An ideal Solution Architect enjoys working with the Product Owner and designing solutions to meet business needs. This key member of the team will assist the Product Owner to build a roadmap, participate in Plan, Architect, and Design activities, and guide the subsequent implementation of Salesforce.
More specifically, your tasks will entail;
- Direct business process design, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points in multi-cloud implementations
- Develop professional relationships by building trust and positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Remain current with innovative industry and technology drivers and innovations including the Salesforce product set
- Liaise with other architects and product teams to support E2E implementations
- Create prototypes, proof of concepts, and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements
- Design and configure requested features
We envision that you have;
- A relevant degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT
- +5 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including any of the following: Sales, CPQ, Service, FSL, Community, B2B Commerce, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience in continuous development methodologies for an organization(s) with global reach and a large number of application users
- Experience in guiding workshops to define and prioritize requirements and required capabilities. Ability to ask questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways of implementing business processes
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing as the situation demands to guide stakeholders in thinking through all aspects of the ask
- Great critical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
Moreover, we envision that you can fulfill some of the following points;
- Working Agile and using Scrum
- Previous experience in a multinational organization
- Previous experience in digital transformation, product development, or translating user stories to feasible IT solutions
- Previous experience in collaborating with diverse teams to deliver an E2E IT solution, troubleshoot issues on the way, and align priorities
- You can provide effective presentations to decision-makers, supported by quantitative and qualitative data, to suggest new business/technology opportunities
We envision that you possess the following abilities to effectively act in the role;
- Relevant (Active) Salesforce Certifications or ability to achieve them upon hire
- Great communication skills in English - both written and verbal
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- A skilled networker and able to build, develop and maintain relationships in a global matrix environment
- Approach situations in a pragmatic manner
- Go beyond the siloed approach and see business value holistically
- Process-oriented and have a structured way of working
- Turning complex ideas into structured and crisp messages and effectively communicating them
- Motivated professional and able to support teams on your own
- Take ownership of your assigned responsibilities
- A high degree of flexibility and commitment
What we offer
The impact that matters - your results will change one of the world's biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generations. Every day, you will be part of keeping Vestas in the global position in wind energy, by pursuing our digital aspirations.
The exciting Manila journey will further promote that and guarantee strategic commitment throughout the years, to ensure that we - as the fully sustainable energy industry - don´t lose momentum, while scaling our operations. You will be encouraged to live up to that by developing yourself both professionally and personally
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of April 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.