Digital Technology Products & Platforms > Business Applications Integration Platform Area > Integration Platforms & Services
Integration Design and Architecture:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design robust, scalable, and efficient integrations between Salesforce and external systems
- Develop integration architecture and documentation to ensure a clear understanding of the integration solutions among the team members
Development and Customization:
- Utilize Salesforce integration tools, such as Apex, and REST/SOAP APIs, to build custom solutions that meet business needs
- Write efficient, reusable, and testable code to implement and enhance integrations
- Perform Salesforce customization when necessary to support integration requirements
- Support existing and ongoing project requirements
Data Mapping and Transformation:
- Design and implement data mapping and transformation processes to ensure accurate data transfer between Salesforce and external systems
- Optimize data transformation processes for performance and reliability
Error Handling and Monitoring:
- Implement robust error-handling mechanisms to identify and address integration issues promptly
- Set up monitoring and logging for integrations to proactively identify and resolve potential problems
Testing and Quality Assurance:
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans for integrations to ensure data accuracy and system reliability
- Collaborate with QA teams to perform thorough testing of integrated systems
- Maintain detailed documentation of integration processes, configurations, and custom code
- Provide training and support documentation for end-users and other team members
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, product owners including business analysts, administrators, and other developers, to gather requirements and ensure effective integration implementation
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to explain complex integration concepts and solutions
Stay Updated on Salesforce Features:
- Keep abreast of the latest Salesforce features, updates, and best practices related to integration
- Evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies that can enhance integration capabilities
We envision that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer with a focus on integrations
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce architecture, APIs, and integration patterns
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Apex, Java, or similar
- Experience with integration tools like SAP CPI and PI/PO
- High problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
Moreover, we envision that you can fulfill some of the following points:
- Working Agile and using Scrum
- Previous experience in a multinational organization
- Previous experience working in a product-oriented digital department
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire. (Preferred Certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce admin, and potential with certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer 2, Salesforce Deployment Architect)
- You are outgoing on a technical as well as business level and you actively seek to engage with peers and internal customers
- You are a great communicator who can convey effectively to your different stakeholders
- You actively seek to apply new technologies to the benefit of Vestas Standardization is a part of your DNA
- You thrive with taking ownership and naturally develop technical leadership
- Creative with a commercial mindset
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of January 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.