We are looking for a Salesforce Monitoring/Administrator who has worked in a Salesforce implementation for more than 2 years.
Digital Technology Products & Platforms > CRM Platform > CRM Area Delivery
- Responsible for supporting the end users in working with the live product
- One entry for the end users - Align with the development team on incidents prior to creating bugs in Azure DevOps for prioritization by the Product Owner
- Reports on trends based on analysis of incidents
- Monitor and retrigger integrations in case of incidents
- Support in ad hoc data updates, data creation, etc. on request by the Technical Product Owner or Development Team
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience working in Salesforce Job Monitoring and Administration- Experience with Salesforce development and deployment toolsets
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience in user administration- Experience in creating and running Reports and Dashboards
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
29th of February 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.