19 days ago
User Productivity & Digital Foundation > Infrastructure Delivery & Support > Infrastructure and Platform Management
As a Request Manager for IT, you will be part of an ITIL team that will support our newly launched organization. Vestas launches an exciting journey to the hybrid platform capability, to provide and operate a best-practice hybrid cloud platform. We seek a people person with hands-on experience that actively wants to contribute to this journey and be a part of this new team.
You will be part of the Hybrid Platform Management which belongs to the Infrastructure Delivery & Support area within Global IT.
The Request Manager is responsible for securing coordination and resolution of IT requests in ServiceNow and anchoring agreed KPIs corresponding to compliance with internal stakeholders. The task of providing information to the user is part of the request management controls.
- Effectively supervise work ensuring the consistency and correctness of IT asset data
- Handle requests within HPM (Hybrid Platform Management) area to stabilize and optimize daily IT operations
- Effectively assess trends in historical data of requests
- Monitor current processes and identify issues and suggest improvements to ensure high end-user satisfaction
- Take overall responsibility for IT service request handling within HPM (Hybrid Platform Management group)
- Act as a further escalation point and provide corrective and preventive action plans for requests
- Experience coordinating tasks and requests with enterprise-wide operation teams on a global scale
- Project Management skills incl. an agile approach
- Experience with process definition and workflow design
- Skilled English verbal and written skills
- ServiceNow as a service management tool
- Experience in handling IT on-prem and hybrid
As a person, you are professional and committed by nature with a good sense of quality. You are open with a positive attitude and an innovative mindset, and you work well in an exciting environment with enthusiastic people.
You are structured and have a methodical task approach as well as an effective collaboration and communication skillset.
- Experience in assuring and improving IT service request management policies and processes
- ITIL Service request management principles/methodology
- Providing effective service request reporting, with the ability to make effective recommendations to management
- Development of Key Risk and Performance Indicators (KRI/KPIs)
- Proven report capabilities
- Experience with service catalogs and workflows
- Previous experience with using enterprise request management software
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of March 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.