Manager, Project & Delivery Coordination
12 days ago
You will join our Vestas IT/OT Competency Center in Manila. We are accountable for providing IT/OT competencies, services, and support for our Vestas Digital Solutions organization.
This position will direct our IT/OT Integrations capability to bring our solutions to the next level, collaborating with key stakeholders in Global IT and beyond to secure alignment and one Vestas scalable governance which ensures quality in the delivery, safeguarding the existing solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work in a complex environment in an instrumental role to achieve goals in the journey that Vestas Digital Solutions is on.
Group Finance > SSC > IT Operations
- Supervise a cohesive team effectively, including the skill to onboard, coach, and develop the team
- Ability to think critically about systems and to consistently adjust as needed based on business priorities and the company's overall best interests and direction
- Skillful to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team
- Ability to work with both local and new ways of working (waterfall, hybrid, Agile, DevOps...)
- Communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders
- Team-oriented person
The role is expected to enable our IT/OT Service Delivery management by developing the team to provide the following outputs:
- Contract fulfillment (SLA/KPI breach exception verification)
- Commercial execution (follow up on time approval/rejection for project activities and OPEX work, expenses receipt validation, initiate purchase order requests based on SOWs and run goods receipts and yearly renewals, invoices mismatches evaluation, etc)
- Capacity management (Consultants onboarding, renewal/termination of subcontractors...)
- Operations (ServiceNow knowledge articles updates and changes, coordinate external parties IDs and system accesses...)
In addition, the role is expected to enable our IT/OT Project management by developing the team to provide the following output:
- Project Portfolio management (SAP PPM: creating new projects, requesting and updating resources, input to the financial plan, maintaining project forecast, role creation and carrying out on staffing process, following up with Vestas' line managers, burn rate and KPI´s management, Budget/Forecast/Actual budget & capacity deviations monitoring, maintenance of staff qualifications, etc)
- Finance and resource workbook continuous maintenance
To achieve your goals with the above responsibilities, we envision that you hold a relevant master's degree (IT, Organizational Management, or similar) combined with the following:
- A Master´s in Business Administration or equivalent would be valuable
- Above 5 years of experience from similar position(s), used to supervise strategy tools like SWOT analysis, Benchmarking, Balanced scorecards, Reference modeling, Porter´s Five Forces, Growth Share matrix, Core Competencies, etc.
- Consulting experience in Digital transformation strategy in an established IT strategy firm or blue-chip organization. Experience in complex transformation projects
- Experience to deliver IT/OT operating models
- Knowledge of relevant industries (Oil & Gas, Aerospace, OEMs in the discrete manufacturing industry, Energy...)
- Experience in complex projects or programs in global reach companies with complex matrix organizations
- Cross-cultural understanding (DK, IN, PH...)
You are focused, and motivated and identify yourself as having the following:
- Professional communication and presentation skills, being able to materialize IT transformation vision and journeys into tangible value
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills and competencies effectively to solve complex business issues
- Critical, strategic, and value-focused thinker
- Effective interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You should be able to influence people
- Ability to translate IT complexity into understandable business outcomes
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders, including engagement at the senior management level
- Enthusiastic. Obstacle overcomer. E2E thinker. Team-oriented person
- A high degree of flexibility and commitment is needed to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a matrix organization
- Motivate and ask questions about the processes and surroundings
What we offer
The impact that matters - your results change one of the world's biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generations. Every day, you are part of making Vestas the leader in wind energy when you make a difference by ensuring an ever-growing delivery.
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. You will be part of an international team, with a "can-do" attitude.
You will be exposed to global edge technologies, and reference models and will become a key contributor to our Digital IT/OT enablement.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of March 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
- Hybrid Work Set-up
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.