For this role, you will join Vestas' expanding Shared Services Center in Manila. From here you will be part of Digital Solutions, which is a strategic priority to keep our undisputed market-leading role in wind power intact by enabling it to scale through digital innovation.
Digital Solutions > Digital Technology Solutions > Digital Technology Products & Platforms
- Work closely with a Product Team working within an Agile Environment
- Understand business requirements from user stories and develop custom product solutions where the main application is Salesforce
- Develop solutions within the mission and visions of the product area and individual product
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure the quality and performance of developed applications
- Implement and adhere to coding practices for the Product Area, Platforms, and Enterprise
- Adhere to testing and deployment practices and guidelines
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to fellow developers
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features, and industry best practices to continuously enhance our applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within the product applications where salesforce is the main application
- Support the deployment of Salesforce updates and new features
We envision that you have;
- A relevant degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT
- 6+ years of hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds including B2B Commerce
- Knowledge of various asynchronous capabilities in Salesforce and its use cases
- High expertise in web service
- Need to have a clear understanding of MVC architecture
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-based solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Knowledge of source code, version management, and code deployment standards - Experience in Azure DevOps and GIT
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
Moreover, we envision that you can fulfill some of the following points:
- Working Agile and using Scrum
- Previous experience in a multinational organization
- Previous experience in collaborating with diverse teams to deliver an E2E IT solution, troubleshoot issues on the way, and align priorities
- Previous experience working in a product-oriented digital department
We envision that you possess the following abilities to successfully act in the role;
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire. (Preferred Certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce platform app builder, Salesforce admin, and potential with certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer 2, Salesforce Deployment Architect)
- Advanced communication skills in English - both written and verbal
- A skilled networker and able to build, develop, and maintain relationships in a global matrix environment
- Be committed and approach situations in a pragmatic manner
- Take ownership of your assigned responsibilities
- A high degree of flexibility and competence
What we offer
Impact that matters - your results will change one of the world's biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generations. Every day, you will be part of keeping Vestas in the leading position in wind energy, by pursuing our digital ambitions.
The exciting Manila journey will further promote that and guarantee strategic commitment throughout the years, to ensure that we - as the full sustainable energy industry - don't lose momentum, while scaling our operations. You will be encouraged to live up to that by developing yourself both professionally and personally.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of December 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.