Digital Solutions > Digital Technology Solutions > Digital Employee Experience & Infrastructure as a Service
- Proactively oversee initiatives ensuring consistency and correctness of asset data
- Provide work aimed at maintaining and improving the processes and tools around asset management (ITAM/HAM) and asset data
- Implement HAM (Hardware Asset Management) processes, create documentation, training materials, etc
- Guide and train users in the Asset management process
- Drive continuous enhancement of hardware lifecycle processes from cradle to grave with a focus on refresh processes
- Oversee maintenance and give input to the development of asset management with a specific focus on clean-up and structuring of data
- Consult and work with IT Asset Managers on the flow of asset data between internal and external IT systems, including established integrations
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT/ computer science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in IT Asset management in similar roles
- Experience working in global enterprise organizations
- Previous experience working with HAM and ITAM processes
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Specific knowledge required:
- Hardware Asset management expertise
- Configuration management expertise
- Structured communication and reporting based on sets of data
- Ideally a broad experience with:
- Working in ServiceNow as a service management tool
- Promoting asset management-related initiatives independently
As a person, you are professional and dedicated by nature with a great sense of quality
- You are motivated and comfortable with taking charge in a diverse environment with creative people
- You demonstrate a positive attitude and a highly innovative mindset
- You are structured and have a methodical task approach as well as a good cooperation and communication skillset
- Furthermore, you have a high degree of flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of November 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.