Digital Technology Products & Platforms > Business Applications Integration Platform Area > Integration Platforms & Services
Your primary area of responsibility is within Technical architecture design ranging from Integration, Security, Cloud, and Process orchestration. You will be implementing interfaces using design patterns, development guidelines, and standards setup by Vestas.
Moreover, your responsibilities include:
- Define technical integration architectures with a focus on specific integration technologies/services
- Define overall integration architecture and solution for projects
- Definition and communication of patterns, templates, and best practices
- Responsible to define platform security and to align with IT security and updating guidelines accordingly
- Accountable for integration design pattern therefore default reviewer of integration design patterns
You have a relevant technical degree e.g. M.Sc. in Computer Science (IT). More importantly, you have a background including:
- + 4 years of documented SAP integration (SAP PO; SAP Gateway, BTP CPI) experience
- SAP ABAP development experience
- Documented Azure Integration development experiences (Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Event Platform)
- Cloud governance experience: including from SAP BTP and Microsoft Azure
- Architectural Integration design skills following integration patterns
- Documented security architecture design skills
To be suitable for this position, we expect that:
- You are outgoing on a technical as well as business level and you actively seek to engage with peers and internal customers
- You are a great communicator who can convey effectively to your different stakeholders
- You actively seek to apply new technologies to the benefit of Vestas Standardization is a part of your DNA
- You thrive with taking ownership and naturally develop technical leadership
- Creative with a commercial mindset
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
31st of January 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.