Identity and Access Management Specialist
30+ days ago
User Productivity & Digital Foundation > Digital Employee Experience & Infrastructure as a Service > Infrastructure and Platform Management
- Provide recommendations regarding the optimization of the internal IAM infrastructures and processes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to determine the planning, implementation, and integration of IAM system-oriented projects
- Develop and strengthen existing IAM-related procedures within the organization with a clear focus on automation
- Diagnose and resolve complex requests/incidents/problems within the IAM area
- Participates in the development of information security procedures and guidelines
- Security assessments and internal audits to identify weaknesses and build upon the existing information security infrastructure
- Reviews the assessment of vulnerabilities and provides recommendations
- Analyze user access roles, permissions, and profiles to establish user provisioning within all applications
- Identify and implement best practices for user access management
- Assist build automation and pipeline for our existing infrastructure on Azure
- Collaborate with IT teams to establish and maintain user IDs, roles, and permission sets across all applications
- Participate in revisions and updates of Internal Controls
- Supporting in complex troubleshooting related to IAM problems
- Interact with the Information Security and Risk Management team to identify and address potential concerns and necessary remediations connected to Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management
- Strong foundation in Identity Management products like OMADA
- Experience in Hybrid Identity
- Hands-on experience in group policies, certificate lifecycle management, Distributed File Systems (DFS)
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory
- Experience of PowerShell
- Beneficial certifications or similar work experience: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), certification with IAM products including Microsoft Azure (e.g. MS-500, AZ-500)
- Coding and scripting skills are beneficial
- Microsoft Active Directory / Azure AD, B2C / B2B, Enterprise Applications
- Federation technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, WS-Fed)
- Azure Multifactor Authentication / Conditional Access setup
- Identify and implement automation processes to reduce manual workloads in Operations
- Prior experience in establishing user access roles, permissions, and profiles or similar technical role
- Experience with implementing RBAC, ABAC, or PBAC
- Certifications in OMADA, Microsoft, or other relevant certifications are beneficial
- Good general knowledge of enterprise IT systems
- Understanding how to navigate in a large IT organization
- Ability to work with a vast array of information and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Good communication skillset
- Curious, want to understand, and not afraid to ask questions
- Challenge the status quo
- Ability to work creatively and technically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Can conduct training sessions for your colleagues on technical matters
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of May 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.