Our purpose in Global Delivery Centre/ Vestas HR Shared Services is to deliver effective HR Services for Employees and Business Growth. Our mission is to enhance the range of services we provide through process optimization and team capacity expansion, ensuring a high rate of First Time Right, and improving employee experience and satisfaction scores. We aim to standardize processes and maintain high data quality, operating with efficiency and effectiveness. We envision a sophisticated HR Shared Services delivery model that seamlessly integrates technology, quality, and employee experience, adapting to the evolving needs of our employees and the business. Our multi-tiered structure enables efficient service delivery, while a centralized knowledge base serves as a valuable resource for both our agents and employees.
P&C Enablement > Global Delivery Center > GDC NCE Operations
- Implement HR-related transactions, troubleshoot issues with data and tools, and undertake special projects and data audits as required
- Ensure the accurate and timely entry of high-quality data within SLA, considering priority and complexity
- Operate in a highly data-sensitive environment, upholding Data Privacy and adhering to confidentiality requirements to prevent compliance policy breaches
- Propose solutions for process deficiencies and actively contribute to the ongoing improvement process
- Independently address complex internal or external partner issues, advocating for the partner/customer and influencing decision-making on deliverables
- Provide customer support globally by collaborating with internal partners (HR Business Partners, Regional Service Desk) and other stakeholders, resolving transaction problems, and autonomously handling exceptions with discretion
- Engage in the testing of new system features and process redesigns, and suggesting changes to improve systems/ processes for improved operational efficiency
- Maintain and update Internal and External Knowledge Base with content on policies, procedures, and FAQs, sharing acquired knowledge and experience
- Continue to enhance customer satisfaction and minimize complaints in the delivery of HR Operations Services
- Should be able to work effectively in a team and should be willing to support others
- Should have the ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Should be able to organize priorities & able to complete work tasks with speed, accuracy, and quality in a progressive environment
- Additional Language Expertise - German preferred
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Experience with process improvement methodologies and change implementation
- Experience in ERP (SAP SuccessFactors, SAP HCM)
- Experience in Ticketing Solutions (Service Now)
- Ability to work with/handle documents on a SharePoint and Service now Knowledge Base Article is desirable
- Operational efficiency and compliance
- Motivated person
- Customer service orientation
- End-to-end process understanding, incl. dependencies towards payroll
- Great communicator & good at stakeholder management
- Digital solution orientation & good understanding of logical data patterns
- Open-minded and open to change
- Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively
- Quality Orientation
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
29th of February 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.