Front-end BI Consultant
21 days ago
Vestas Solutions > Data Management & Analytics > Data Reporting & AI
Data & Analytics, part of Vestas Global IT, is responsible for products and services related to business intelligence and big data engineering, and data modeling. This ranges across traditional business intelligence (BI) to data ingestion from multiple sources, data storage, and front-end BI, where we enable our internal colleagues to perform data analytics. Data & Analytics is a strategic area within Vestas Global IT with the goal of becoming an increasingly relevant partner in business-critical solutions relying on data. We have a long tradition within BI, based on SAP, and we are continuously expanding our capabilities in to meet current and future requirements supporting the overall vision of maintaining Vestas' position as number 1 in the sustainable energy business.
As a Front-end BI Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to maintain, support, and improve our front-end BI platforms. You will get to work with many different stakeholders and also define and promote our BI strategy and governance principles.
Your responsibilities include:
- The Front-end BI Consultant will be responsible for developing, supporting, and maintaining solutions in SAC
- Inspire and support the business in its development of front-end BI solutions
- Maintain and improve our front-end platforms
- Organize and conduct front-end BI training activities
- Support the setup and development of an overall SAC governance model to position the solution for future reporting and analytics operations and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to develop an integrated SAC solution to support business processes and project deliverables with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
- Engagement with Super Users to understand their needs and improve our ongoing collaboration
To fulfill the position, you have 4+ years of experience combined with a relevant education within BI, IT, Business Administration, Engineering, or similar, which gives you an efficient, fact-based approach to your tasks. To qualify for the role, you have experience or are familiar with:
- Designing and maintaining front-end BI solutions/platforms using SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Data modeling (star schema) and data visualization
- Architectural, technical, and application knowledge expertise of SAC and Data Warehouse Cloud (DWC)
- Experience with SAC administration and integration with SAP and non-SAP systems
- Knowledge about SAC authorization & Security setup
On a personal level, we are looking for someone who thrives in collaborating with many different stakeholders and user profiles. Engaging and keeping a close dialogue with the business is crucial to growth in this role. We also envision that you have/are:
- Ability to take ownership and effectively engage in continuous improvements within a broader perspective
- Good communication skills combined with a creative and problem-solving approach to getting the job done
- A team-oriented person who shows a flexible approach to the tasks at hand and wants to contribute to the common benefit of the team
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of March 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.