We have a long tradition within BI, based on SAP, and we are continuously expanding our capabilities to meet current and future requirements supporting the overall vision of maintaining Vestas' position as number 1 in the sustainable energy business.
Data Products & Platforms > Data Engineering & Dev. > Data Development
As a Data Platform Developer, you will have an integral part of our data platform team. Your daily tasks will focus on enabling internal customers to develop their analytics products. You will need to implement and develop pipelines to new projects and running solutions.
- Build data pipelines to ingest data from data sources to our data platform
- Add new tables to current pipelines
- Ensuring the stability of the data pipelines
- Root cause analysis and bug fixing
- Monitor daily loads to the platform
- Collaboration with the rest of the platform team on optimizing the overall platform
We expect you to have experience in working with at least one of the following areas:
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing and building complex data processing systems
- You have a highly technical background, e.g. in Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Science
- You have experience in creating a performant infrastructure, particularly with the Azure Suite
- You have experience in performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement
- You also have experience with Scala, Kusto, Python, or other programming languages
On a personal level, we envision that you have/are:
- A collaborative and open-minded talent, who wants to be a part of a global cross-functional team in an organization with personal, professional, and cultural diversity
- Curious and enthusiastic about building value-creating and innovative solutions
- You thrive in a changeable environment and have a good mindset to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of this area
- Good communication skills combined with a creative and problem-solving approach to getting the job done
- Aspiration to learn and wanting to contribute to the common benefit of the team
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of August 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.