Digital Solutions > Data & Enterprise Architecture > Data Management & Operations
Data & Products and Platforms is responsible for products and services related to business intelligence and big data engineering and data modeling & data management. This ranges across business intelligence (BI) to data ingestion from multiple sources, data storage, and front-end BI, data management & operations. Data & Products and Platforms is a strategic area within Vestas Digital Solutions with the goal of becoming an increasingly relevant partner in business-critical solutions relying on data. We aim to empower Customers, Partners, and Employees to discover, access, and connect to the information they need for insights and actions.
We are ramping up and building capacity and capabilities to meet current and future requirements supporting the overall vision of maintaining Vestas' position as number 1 in the sustainable energy business.
You will be part of our Data Management & Operations Team in the Data Products & Platforms department. As a Data Migration Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain data migration strategy, processes, tools, and techniques to ensure that the data is migrated accurately, securely, and efficiently. You will work with other members of the Data Migration team and business members of the project to help convert data to the new S4 HANA environment.
- Coordinate, build, monitor, and maintain a repeatable data load and migration process for various business needs (e.g. for SAP S/4 HANA implementation)
- Designing an appropriate data migration solution, creating data migration strategy and Technical Specification documents
- Building, testing, executing, and handling data migration solutions utilizing tools such as SAP Data Services, Information Steward, IDOCS, BAPI, LSMW, and SAP Migration cockpit
- Plan, implement and monitor data migration programs or activities
- Perform data profiling, data validations, data cleansing & data enrichment
- Resolve data migration issues, and provide technical support for the data migration process to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently
- Establishing testing procedures to ensure that the migrated data is accurate and consistent with client specifications
- Consult with various stakeholders including subject matter experts to understand the source and target data models and business requirements
- Develop a detailed understanding of data models for projects that are part of current and future migrations
- Creating documentation of the project process to serve as a guide for future migration projects
- Identify opportunities for enhancement, automation, and optimization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work and SAP experience & full implementation projects experience, doing blueprint design, implementation, customization, configuration, and post-Go Live support
- Experience working with at least 2 - 3 E2E SAP S4 Hana implementations
- Expert knowledge of Data Migration processes and tools & experience working on medium to large-scale data migration projects
- Understanding of Structure difference between SAP ECC and S4 HANA
- Experience with analyzing data models in both source and target system landscapes and defining appropriate mappings and transformations necessary to successfully migrate the relevant data
- Solid experience in SAP Data Services, Information Steward, IDOCS, BAPI, LSMW and SAP Migration cockpit, Excel, Data Services, and SQL tools and Transformations
- Knowledge of Data Quality, Profiling and Cleansing, Data harmonization
- Well-versed in Data Cleansing, Mapping, Transformation, Enrichment, Validation, Migration, and Reconciliation post migration
- Good exposure in SAP FI - GL, AP, AR, AA, Project Accounting WBS, & SAP master data
- A collaborative talent who wants to be a part of a global cross-functional team in an organization with personal, professional, and cultural diversity
- Have a creative mindset to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of this area
- Comprehensive written and verbal skills coupled with problem-solving abilities and organizational skills
- High analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Should be able to work efficiently, identify problems and provide solutions
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
31st of January 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.