Digital Solutions > Data & Enterprise Architecture > Data Management & Operations
Data & Products and Platforms is responsible for products and services related to business intelligence and big data engineering and data modeling & data management. This ranges across business intelligence (BI) to data ingestion from multiple sources, data storage, and front-end BI, data management & operations. Data & Products and Platforms is a strategic area within Vestas Digital Solutions with the goal of becoming an increasingly relevant partner in business-critical solutions relying on data. We aim to empower Customers, Partners, and Employees to discover, access, and connect to the information they need for insights and actions.
We are ramping up and building capacity and capabilities to meet current and future requirements supporting the overall vision of maintaining Vestas' position as number 1 in the sustainable energy business.
You will be part of our Data Management & Operations Team in the Data Products & Platforms department. As a Data Archiving Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to design & maintain data archiving processes to ensure the relevant data and documents are archived timely with the goals of optimizing data storage capacity, ensuring process continuity, and fulfilling legal requirements.
- Work with process owners and other relevant stakeholders to design, evaluate, and implement scalable and efficient data archiving strategies within Vestas
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to capture and document business requirements on data archiving
- Develop and maintain processes, tools, and systems to store, retrieve, and monitor archived data effectively
- Oversee and manage multiple data archival projects that impact at least one business unit or one larger project
- Work with vendors in project implementation, application testing, and supporting data extraction activities
- Conduct trainings, facilitate communications and updates for relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improvements and optimizations in the Data Archiving Process
- Align with PM on current backlog and agree on availability to take on more requests
- Monitor data archiving requests in ServiceNow
- Monitor data access requests in ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience and a good knowledge of Data Archiving processes and tools
- Experience with SAP application modules, SAP ILM, SAP Data Archiving, and related systems (document management/archiving systems)
- First-hand experience working on medium to large-scale archiving projects
- Expert knowledge and experience in implementing data projects and various data archiving techniques and approaches
- Knowledge in Data Management, Data Life Cycle Management, data, and information architectures
- Must have high technical and solutions skills required to design and implement technical solutions while mitigating risk
- A collaborative talent who wants to be a part of a global cross-functional team in an organization with personal, professional, and cultural diversity
- Have a creative mindset to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of this area
- Comprehensive written and verbal skills coupled with problem-solving abilities and organizational skills
- High analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of December 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.