Cyber Security Engineer
20 days ago
Applications, Controls & Electrical > SW Platforms & Networks Module > SW P&N Quality
As Cyber Security Engineer, you will support the team working on our products and solutions that are being deployed to support cybersecurity needs across a diverse suite of ICS components. Your focus will be to:
- Plan, designed, and develop security strategy, supported cybersecurity architecture
- Translate Market product requirements into solutions
- Implement, evaluate, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the OT devices in our Power Plants
- Troubleshoot security and network problems and set up preventive measures
- Ensuring that the OT data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Ensure Secure Product Development
- Test and identify system vulnerabilities
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of industry standards within this area, primarily IEC 62443, IEC 6235
- Proven knowledge of security design principles
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, use of policies, system hardening and security techniques, etc
- Proven experience with Python/Bash/PowerShell or other scripting languages/tools
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization
- In-depth knowledge of security protocols and OT protocols
- Proven knowledge of cryptography, authentication, and authorization mechanisms
- Proven experience in systems engineering
- High attention to detail with an organizational mind and effective problem-solving skills
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and ethical hacking techniques
- Technical documentation (English)
- Advanced communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Project execution
- Change management
- Fluent in English (writing and oral)
- You have an innovative and progressive work approach
- Ability to work efficiently as well as be part of a great team
- Solid but generic knowledge of IT/ICS security, risk management
- Knowledge about computer forensics analysis, ethical hacking, security testing, etc
- Flexibility and ability to work in a growing, diverse, interdisciplinary team of experts
- Leadership skills, Respecting Safety, Commitment, Collaboration, Accountability, and Motivation
What we offer
We offer you an exciting role with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, progressive, international work environment at an established manufacturer of wind turbines. We offer attractive company perks like fitness subsidy, health insurance, pension, life insurance, medical allowance, travel allowance, internet allowance, etc. We have a modern, inspiring office overlooking Manila Bay, conveniently located near public transport. We believe in work-life balance and plan annual offsite outings, team building, and sports events. In Vestas, you will experience an innovative environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as professional growth.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 30th of June 2023.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.