For this role, you will be a part of Vestas' expanding Shared Services Center in Manila, which is a strategic priority to keep our undisputed market-leading role in Wind Energy Solutions intact. Within Manilla, we are continuing to build up multiple Agile Product Teams with enthusiastic people who are always ready to share knowledge as we work together. With our main tool, Salesforce, we solve complex business challenges effectively and provide seamless service to our internal stakeholders. We are looking for a leader within the product area of digital opportunity development and sales who really would like to make a difference.
Digital Technology Solutions > Digital Technology Products & Platforms > Digital Opportunity Development & Sales
- You will oversee the product area of all salesforce architects and developers of all different levels that are currently based in Manila
- You will align the training needs of the functional area with the technical road of the products within the product area
- You will make sure that you keep up to date with salesforce releases, roadmap, community
- You will deliver your management style via agile leadership principles, but also keep up with best practice technology leadership styles
- Salesforce Lead Developer or Architect Experience
- Technical Leadership experience
- Azure DevOps or similar tool experience
- Leadership and Motivation
- Continuous Improvement
- Communication and Collaboration skills - Team-oriented person with good coordination and communication skills
- Open to receive feedback and act upon it and willing to offer feedback
- Ability to identify possible areas of improvement - and to promote the following change
What we offer
Impact that matters - your results will change one of the world's biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generations. Every day, you will be part of keeping Vestas in the leading position in wind energy, by pursuing our digital ambitions.
The exciting Manila journey will further promote that and guarantee strategic commitment throughout the years, to ensure that we - as the full sustainable energy industry - don't lose momentum, while scaling our operations. You will be encouraged to live up to that by developing yourself both professionally and personally.
31st of March 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.