For this role, you will be a part of Vestas' expanding Shared Services Center in Manila, which is a strategic priority to keep our undisputed market-leading role in Wind Energy Solutions intact. Within Manilla, we are continuing to build multiple Agile Product Teams with enthusiastic people who are always ready to share knowledge as we work together. With our main tool, Salesforce, we solve complex business challenges effectively and provide seamless service to our internal stakeholders. We are looking for a passionate QA/Testing Lead who will also have people leader responsibilities in the functional area of QA within the product area. The Chapter Lead of QA will report to the Technical Area Lead of the Product Area of Opportunity Development and Sales.
Digital Solutions > Digital Technology Solutions > Digital Technology Products & Platforms
As a Chapter Lead of QA, you will be two things. Firstly you will be an essential member of a product team acting as a Senior/Lead QA Tester of a product within the Product Area. Secondly, you will have a people leadership role, acting as Agile role models who inspire and train members in the QA functional area of the product area to use Agile practices to undergo personal development and idea expression. You will seek to create foundations for effective operations and promote open communication.
Some responsibilities include:
- People Leader to 5-9 members
- Functional Management: Engage in functional management with other QA Testers, working together to enhance the overall testing process and efficiency
- Testing in Agile Environment: Work closely with the product team in an Agile Scrum setup to ensure the quality of our digital solutions
- Testing: Focus on testing with the main application Salesforce, specifically in the Sales Cloud, ensuring its functionality, performance, and governance
- Integration Testing: Collaborate with the team to test various integrations, ensuring seamless connectivity and data flow between different applications and platforms
- Collaborative Team Environment: Be an essential member of a collaborative and cross-functional product team, contributing to a positive and innovative work culture
- Best Practices: Share and collaborate with other QA Testers to establish and promote best practices in testing methodologies
- Build the chapter: Grow, mentor, and have a vision of growth within the QA functional area
- Act as Agile role models who inspire and train Chapter members to use Agile practices to undergo personal development
A minimum of 6 years of software test experience and a relevant degree in Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or similar. More specifically the right candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Proven Lead Testing role
- ISTQB or similar certification, ideally on business-oriented testing
- Knowledge of testing methodologies Agile, Scrum methodologies, and servant leadership
- Experience in STLC
- Test design techniques in general
- Testing of mobile/web/desktop applications
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Salesforce and ideally also SAP
- Leadership and Motivation
- Continuous Improvement
- Communication and Collaboration skills - Team-oriented person with good coordination and communication skills
- Open to receive feedback and act upon it and willing to offer feedback
- Ability to identify possible areas of improvement - and to promote the following change
What we offer
Impact that matters - your results will change one of the world's biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generations. Every day, you will be part of keeping Vestas in the leading position in wind energy, by pursuing our digital ambitions.
The exciting Manila journey will further promote that and guarantee strategic commitment throughout the years, to ensure that we - as the full sustainable energy industry - don't lose momentum, while scaling our operations. You will be encouraged to live up to that by developing yourself both professionally and personally.
29th of February 2024.
- Fitness Subsidy
- Retirement Benefit Plan
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.