- Provide business oversight and support to area and site stock keepers for all daily operational needs
- Develop and create regular reporting needs (OTIF Reliability SBU, consumption, availability, inventory accuracy, NCR´s, DEF/REN, Tools etc.)
- Maintain budgeting data for stock keepers related to head count requirements
- Responsible and Accountable to all metrics and dashboards that promote performance and cost-out opportunities.
- Work as part of the supply chain organization to implement strategic supply initiatives that deliveries to targets.
- Develop policies and strategies to minimize risk and streamline processes.
- Ability to identify problems and solve them through root cause analysis; demonstrate solid pragmatical skills with attention to detail
- Maintain traceability of inventory controls; work order management, inventory transactions, safety stock, warehouse management
- Act as central point of contact for regional service sites for inventory management needs.
- Continually communicate with Service Supervisor and Lead Technician managing their expectations while ensuring their needs are being met.
- Ability to action and delegate, and know the difference, tasks as assigned. Managing periodic (non-regular) or special projects that do not impact main functions of role.
- Ability to work in both a team-based environment and with limited supervision; should be capable of working remotely without need for supervision
- Willing to embrace and promote Vestas' commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Be a Vestas safety champion, driving culture and standards
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Logistics or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Management experience leading complex warehousing, manufacturing, or supply chain operations.
- Business support experience in either inventory or office administration.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI). Preference given to those with intermediate to advanced SAP experience. Demonstrated IT system skills highly desired
- Minimum 40% travel required between multiple sites; valid driver's license required. More travel is required with advanced positions. Passport for international travel is required
- Professional organizational skills and exposure to LEAN, Six Sigma
- Advanced oral and written communication including confidentiality, emotional intelligence, presentation as well as utilizing a variety of communication tools.
• Excellent analytical interpretation and problem-solving skills• Essential behaviors, but not limited to, cooperation, collaboration, continuous improvement, flexibility, customer focus, effective listener, etc.
Location: Panamirim - Natal
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link, www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.