Region MED > SBU MED Service > Master Scheduling Portugal
The Service Department is responsible for the proper functioning of our customers' wind farms. In this sense, we ensure the performance of each turbine throughout its useful life. We guarantee that the turbines are operational at their maximum capacity, providing the best energy yield for customers. As such, the team is crucial for us to maintain a good and long-term relationship with our customers. The Dispatcher is responsible to plan and schedule all types of work orders in the established field of operation, in the case between center and south of Portugal, for the maintenance of wind turbines.
- Balance all assigned region orders to ensure minimum wind turbine downtime and maximum productivity
- Ensure service crew composition is up to date and adjusted to demand
- Plan and monitor tools, parts & services on time before crew mobilization
- Prepare, level out & assign works for the region & tasks of responsibility, to deliver best match for needs and potential. (i.e weather conditions & skills)
- Assign service appointment to service crew by organizing service crew composition on short term
- Deliver on time communication to crews and partners
- Monitor key performance indicator related to Planning & Scheduling are balanced and under control
- Confirm readiness for works to be implemented (system).
- Prepare 12-week planning (long-term planning) / short term planning (3-week detail plan)
- Bundle and optimize work order composition
- Create purchase requests
- Ensure improvement loop with stakeholders regarding: Technical Panning (TPL), Supply Chain Operations (SCO)& work efficiency.
- Review of performed works end of week.
- Willing to embrace and promote Vestas' commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Experience in coordinating smaller development / improvement projects (process & systems
- Technical and planning framework understanding
- Professional experience in a comparable position, also like to have worked as a service technician.
- Salesforce knowledge desirable
- SAP Knowledge desirable
- Got IT skills and experience with information processing in databases and planning tools
- Good time management and stress resistant
- Good communication skills in English (and local language)
- High degree of flexibility (working in changing environment)
- Good organization skills
- Enjoy working with other people / teamwork
- Motivated, persistent and reliable personality
- Problem solving ability
What we offer
Join us if you would like to work in an international and exciting company where we work collaborative every day to remain the global leader in the renewables sector. You will be part of a diverse team in an organization characterized by being enthusiastic, innovative, and professional. A team that operates and supports multiple windfarms and their daily operational needs.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.