Deputy Supervisor Offshore - (f/m/d)
15 days ago
Vestas is the largest renewable energy solutions provider in the World. Vestas NCE is responsible for sales, construction, and servicing of wind projects in Benelux and other European Markets. Service Sales works with multiple functions in an international environment to deliver on Vestas "profitable growth" strategy.
Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Borssele
The Vestas Offshore department is responsible for and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in the North Sea within the Netherlands and Belgium. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- As the Offshore Supervisor, it will be your responsibility to plan all operations at the offshore wind farm.
- You will work closely with our customer and direct a team of technicians.
- You will be in charge of organizing, planning and preparing all offshore activities and ensure smooth and safe operations.
- Compliance to Vestas Health and Safety Management system
- The planning of all activities at site and Cooperating closely with our customer
- Responsible for complying to Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and Vestas Health & Safety management system
- General support to the Manager and ensure smooth daily operation
- Conducting safety walks and being a role model in safe working
- Assisting the implementation of new procedures/processes to the site
- Ensure compliance to management system and instructions
- Completed electrical or mechanical degree from a technical school/college/universtity
- Experience as a teamleader/supervisor
- Professional experience of atleast 4 years (electrical or mechanical) and preferably offshore
- High voltage knowledge and/or switching experience is a advantage
- Fluent English skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Driving license category B
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of safety awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Willingness to travel to other sites and training when required
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional culturally diverse team in a constantly growing industry. We provide a competitive compensation package and accommodation on the Operation Vessel for the working days in a 14 day rotation
We value initiative, responsibility and the balance between creativity and quality in all solutions, and this is your chance to make your mark on our service strategy. You will become part of a dedicated team in a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
14 days on and off rotation work with the starting point from Ostende, Belgium on the Borssele windfarm.
Location : Borssele
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply in English on or before 14.04.2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.