Region NCE > SBU NCE Sevice > Region 1
Purpose and reason for the existence of the job
The Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Netherlands. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Creation of plant-specific orders to optimize plant performance
- Ensuring seamless communication and documentation to the interfaces for the assigned plants, in particular reporting of plant shutdowns and causes to the Vestas Turbine Performance and Diagnostic Center
- Checking of orders in SAP / SF using VGA, task lists and optimization of fault and follow-up orders
- Audit of customers' technical and energy availability bills
- Review and correction of performance reports
- Examination of conspicuous loss of production values.
- Close cooperation and coordination with the relevant L2, area manager and field supervisors, as well as joint definition of short- and medium-term goals for the respective park
- Support in prioritization of service orders within a Wind Park and processing of VTM messages
- Collaboration in cross-departmental projects to optimize park performance.
- Expertise multiplier in the areas of commissioning, acceptance (construction to service), maintenance, malfunction of or on wind turbines
- Ensuring compliance with Safety Guidelines (HSE) and Quality Planning (QA) in the park
- Completed technical training in an electrotechnical or metalworking field
- Several years of professional experience and very good, wide-ranging knowledge in the areas of commissioning, maintenance, malfunction of wind turbines
- High level of technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical issues
- Advanced IT skills
- High problem-solving ability
- Good understanding of systems and processes
- Good customer and service orientation
- We are looking for a person who is:
- Team-oriented person
- Good communication skills
- Well organized
What we offer
We offer a varied job in an interesting business environment in one of the world's largest service organizations in our industry with many opportunities for personal and professional development at a global manufacturer of wind turbines.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.