23 days ago
Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Technical Instructors NCE_1
Within our department, we provide and deliver training to the Vestas business. Working in the Safety Training department, we take pride in the quality of courses that we deliver to employees participating in trainings to the business. We are a collaborative, inclusive and ever-growing department that care about developing and training our colleagues to become only the most highly skilled team members. You will work as part of a team with an informal atmosphere yet with a high level of psychological safety, and who are dedicated to work together.
- Delivering technical, practical, and theoretical content to participants on our GWO and Vestas Safety Courses
- Updating, developing, and maintaining course content in line with company and industry standards
- Staying updated on all field-based activities to ensure the training remains accurate and relevant
- Facilitate site specific exercises and trainings to the expected standard
- Attend meetings regularly and participate in training-related discussions and projects
- Experience and comfortable working at heights
- Experience as an instructor or willing to take up the challenge of becoming an instructor
- Fluent in English spoken & written
- Highly structured with solid organisational skills
- Committed and open to travel activities
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Perceptive, and detail orientated
- Team-oriented person with creative mentoring and coaching skills
- Focused and responsive
What we offer
We provide comprehensive training programs that will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role. Our training courses are designed to cater to all levels of experience, from beginner to advanced.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your current experience and career. We are offering an opportunity to work with colleagues that support each other and work together in a diverse, innovative environment. There are fantastic opportunities for professional and personal development with a broad interface with many stakeholders while influencing people and future business results.
Work location: Hybrid between Home Office and on site in Lindø
Travel: 120 days pr. year including Lindø
Please apply no later than 12th of June 2023. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.