18 days ago
SBU APC > Sales APAC > Sales Operations & KAM, Strategy & Marcom
Vestas Asia Pacific is a business area responsible for selling, projecting, installing and maintaining wind turbines in Australia, New Zealand and Asia (incl. China). With our presence and previous experience with Asia, we aim to be the highest growth business area in Vestas. More importantly, we intend to make Vestas Asia Pacific the most attractive workplace. Together, these motivations will ensure that Vestas remains to be the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions
- Be a skilled member of the broader sales team that builds Vestas' Wind turbine order book and delivers sustainable growth across Asia Pacific
- Prepare accurate wind farm configurations and WTG pricing sheets in our specialized IT systems based on input from various technical and commercial stakeholders
- Retrieve, review and address cost assumptions and encourage optimization of our offerings to improve our win rate
- Develop a thorough understanding of each new project for which a proposal is to be developed, and the key buying criteria / financial metrics upon which the customers will make their purchase decision
- Interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders to perform value engineering activities
- Perform Advanced Analytics (competitive benchmarking, cost benchmarking, commercial performance reporting and Pre/Post deal analysis) to develop pricing strategies
- Secure the project's approval path through internal gate reviews by preparing and delivering compelling, high quality presentations
- Secure the order intake by coordinating the actions of the cross functional team during proposal development, contract negotiations and financial close
- Be the flag bearer (ensuring adherence to and implementation of) for the Sales Governance process
- Provide regular and ad-hoc updates to senior management on the status and required actions by way of reports or live meetings/ conference calls and ensure that our CRM system is reflective of the latest information
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology; MBA preferred
- Proven professional experience with tender processes for Wind / large-scale power plants or other complex industrial projects, OR;
- Proven professional experience with project management of complex projects
- Advanced critical skills with previous experience with solving complex techno-commercial tasks
- Skilled commercial understanding and financial literacy
- Work effectively in a cross functional, geographically dispersed team while maintaining accountability for your tasks
- Ability to identify, quantify and coordinate risks in large infrastructure projects
- Efficient people and stakeholder management skills
- Skilled written and verbal communication skills
- Curious mind with a mindset to perform and grow in an international, high-paced environment
- Commitment to honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Well organized and disciplined approach
- Ability to show initiative and creativity in finding sales solutions
- Affinity to using sophisticated IT tools and navigate in a large network of data and information
- Self-motivation in presenting in individual and group situations
- Personally propelled to ensure that critical deadlines are met and coordinating the team out of the comfort zone to achieve our goals
What We offer
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in the renewable energy industry. You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a 'can-do' attitude and who are keen to make a difference.
The work location will be Mumbai, India
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 28th February 2023
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.