Customer Service Engineer
21 days ago
Customer Service department is a part of our Service Business Unit and is responsible for servicing all aftermarket customers with spare parts and services of the wind turbines as well as coordinating the service contracts in place.
- To be commercially aware of the contract's financial performance and requirements and inform /escalate cost overruns, requests out of scope and transition to new contracts.
- Act as counterpart to customer's responsible manager.
- Own the contract making sure that Vestas delivers according to the scope of the contract.
- Own, coordinate and record all customer issues in a systematic way, using available tools (SAP, CRM, etc).
- Ensure correct information in SAP related to contractual obligations, quotations, invoicing etc.
- Report to Customer Service Manager LATAM South.
- Seek for new opportunities in the market for both aftermarket and O&M.
- University degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Preferred experience in a customer-facing role (eg sales, project management, contract management, particularly with large complex customers), iideally within the energy market.
- Commercial orientation.
- Familiarity with complex technical machinery, plant, processes, and systems.
- Good business sense and good economical understanding of contracts.
- Intermediary English
Location: Montevideov- Uruguay
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.