ROE Technical Expert
Mexico City, Mexico
13 days ago
- Operations Engineering department associated to turbine Mechanical issues including:
- Day to day technical support to Service Operations.
- Customer interface for technical issues (questions and problems) related to Service Business.
- Engineering support on locally developed solutions for the existing fleet.
- Lead changes on the existing fleet by providing input in centralized processes (CIM, ECR, projects).
- Ensure deployment of technical solutions to sites.
- Platform improvements to reduce LPF.
- Remote first time fix rate improved
- Detailed technical recommendation provided to next role in process
- Recommendations documented in SAP and follow up with improvements, field support feedback and documentation
- Knowledge shared within team, relevant roles in the process and across the global Ops Community.
Competencies And Qualifications
- Analytical and detailed working approach
- Self organization / good time management and stress resistant
- Affinity to work within different systems to analyze root-cause and document solutions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Several years of field support experience - preferably within Vestas
- Understanding of WTG mechanical systems
Locality: Ciudad de México, MX
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.