- Cranes & Maintenance purchaser responsibilities will cover:
- Support on the implementation of Cranes & Maintenance sourcing strategy for LATAM.
- Support Regional operations running RFQ's for Cranes & Maintenance (stakeholder management, supplier selection, contract preparation and negotiation)
- Support lead crane and lead maintenance purchasers with spend analysis and operational activities to ensure to get the best cost possible.
- Ensure that suppliers are supporting Vestas goals in terms of cost, delivery, quality and safety.
- Maintain Supplier relationship and performance management.
- Seek and implement for new developments to reduce cost of cranes (craneless solutions) and Maintenance (robotic solutions)
- This position will report to service & Indirect procurement manager, however, will have a direct operaional report to the lead crane & maintenance purchaser.
- We are looking for an efficient procurement professional, with a previous experience with a similar category.
- Bachelor/diploma or Master's degree in the field of (or related to) Supply Chain management , Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- Experience of Procurement.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Having a 'can do' approach and positive attitude towards the challenges you will face
- Analytical with high negotiation skills
- Cross cultural skills (will work as part of an international team)
- Team working competences
- Ability to prioritize
- Market Knowledge & technical experience in Cranes are desirable.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.