- Customer interface for technical issues related to Service Business.
- Engineering support on locally developed solutions for the existing fleet of Multibrand turbines.
- Lead changes on the existing Multibrand fleet by providing input in centralized processes (CIM, ECR, projects).
- Ensure deployment of technical solutions to Multibrand sites.
- Ensure correct main component selection on Multibrand sites.
- Platform improvements to reduce LPF.
- Main support on multibrand wind turbines platform development and troubleshooting.
- Technical support onsite and office on troubleshooting of main components and general components.
- Create and deliver technical reports and presentations to internal and external customers
- Technical validation of components in the wind turbines.
- Creation of procedures and guides to perform repairment tasks on wind turbines.
- Perform site visits and inspections, turbine performance control in LATAM Multibrand fleet
- Act as a liaison between field personnel, customers, and Continuous Improvement Management and Global Multibrand team
- Projects and follow-up to improve platform performance and reduction of LPF.
- Ability to conduct evaluation and in-depth analysis of underperforming main components and failures of wind turbines.
- Act as a liaison between Service Multibrand and Global department to improve turbine performance
- Engineering degree in renewables, electrical and/or mechanical area.
- Experience in wind sector onsite or engineering team with Gamesa. Knowledge in other technologies is a plus.
- Experience with gearbox, gene rator, main bearing, transformer, switchgear, yaw, motors and instrumentation.
- English language written and spoken.
- Availability to travel to windfarms in Latin American countries (40%)
Available for internal application until November 20
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.