Project Management Office (PMO) APAC manages Cost Control, Planning/Scheduling, Documentation, Processes, Risk Management and Lessons Learned during Wind Farm Construction across the APAC region.
This is a great opportunity to join the Vestas PMO team during an exciting time in the industry.
It's an opportunity to make a difference to the renewable industry at such a critical period.
The role consists of two parts: Processes and Risk Management
- Optimise and standardise Windfarm Construction processes across the APAC region for Onshore & Offshore.
- Document new processes as required.
- Align with Vestas Global on processes and procedures that are common across all regions.
- Work with other Vestas Regions to align and optimise processes.
- Identify processes specific to APAC only and update process documentation accordingly.
- Conduct process training as required.
- Ensure adherence to processes by all Construction project teams across APAC.
- Update processes based on improvements implemented with other initiatives (e.g. Lessons Learned).
- Run regular BPE (Business Process Expert) meetings across APAC and attend BPE meetings with Global.
- Provide clarity on processes as required.
- Support new/amended process initiatives as required.
- Provide reports/presentations as required.
Risk Management Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Teams to identify, mitigate, update, close out Construction risks.
- Drive Risk Management Governance to reduce Project/Portfolio risks.
- As the Administrator, maintain ARM (Active Risk Management), Vestas Risk Management software.
- Set up new projects in ARM and archive completed projects.
- Conduct ARM training as required.
- Drive proactive risk identification and management across region.
- Support new/amended risk initiatives as required.
- Provide reports/presentations as required.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree
- 10 years industry experience in relevant fields
- Relevant Process experience / training
- Risk Management experience
- Construction experience preferred
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong stakeholder management/influencing skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office, Sharepoint, Teams and able to quickly pick up new IT software packages
- Practical hands-on approach & a strong desire (and urgency) to make a difference
- Able to work with different stakeholders and cultures.
- As the role is APAC, able to run/support after hour meetings as required to work effectively with Asia and at times Denmark time zones.
What we offer
- A strong safety cultures
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- An opportunity to work with the world leader in wind energy
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
- Global career progression prospects
- Diversity and Inclusion
- All potential employees will be subject to undertaking a full medical assessment to be considered for this role
- Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date
- Join the World's Leading Wind Energy Solutions Provider
- Excellent Career Development opportunities both Nationally and Globally
- A workplace that embraces Diversity and Inclusion
- Flexible workplace arrangements
- 13 weeks Paid Primary Carers Leave
- 3 weeks Paid Secondary Carers Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Vestas is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from those who identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link, www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than our competitors in the renewable energy arena. We consider ourselves forerunners within the industry, as Vestas continuously aims to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, Vestas has an unmatched history demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, Vestas is a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.