Land Access Manager
22 days ago
This is a very unique opportunity to utilise your knowledge of the inner workings of a wind farm and the positive impact it can have on the day to day planning of farmers and the local community as a whole.
As the Land Access Manager you will have a focus on building positive, long-term relationships with landholders, communities, and government bodies. You will work closely with the project's functional leads to develop and implement strategies to achieve property access for the new projects.
To be truly effective in this frontline position, you must demonstrate significant influencing and negotiation skills. You will be communicating with a large variety of people in regional areas requiring a high level of versatility regarding personalities and approach.
As the Land Access Manager you will be pivotal in negotiating land access for the various phases of the projects which will require permits, licenses, leases, and options to lease. This position will cover the Eastern coast of Australia and the base work location is flexible. There will be regular travel to remote regional areas required to be continually successful in this role.
Join our team which has quickly established itself as one of the biggest wind energy developers in the region.
- Provide clear strategies, plans and coordination of Land Access requirements to the Project team
- Implement the land access program to the approved program timeline
- Leverage your industry experience to continually improve the ability of the business to achieve land access outcomes in a timely manner
- Convey a clear and unified message to communities learning about wind and the renewables industry as a whole
- Tertiary qualifications in land economics/law helpful however not essential
- Experience in the delivery of major infrastructure projects requiring land access - renewables, mining, resources, telecoms, transmission, transport, power generation
- Significant experience effectively handling internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to call landowners and arrange in person meetings
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with many different stakeholders from all walks of life
- Ability to work in cross functional teams as well as working autonomously
What we offer
- A strong safety culture
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- An opportunity to work with the world leader in wind energy.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing
- Join the World's Leading Wind Energy Solutions Provider
- Excellent Career Development opportunities both Nationally and Globally
- A workplace that embraces Diversity and Inclusion
- Flexible workplace arrangements
- 13 weeks Paid Primary Carers Leave
- 3 weeks Paid Secondary Carers Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Vestas is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from those who identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link, www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than our competitors in the renewable energy arena. We consider ourselves forerunners within the industry, as Vestas continuously aims to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, Vestas has an unmatched history demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, Vestas is a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.