Do not wait! Apply for the role and join our journey with Vestas' team in Malmo, Sweden!
Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Planning Main Component North & West
Vestas North and West is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, the UK, and Ireland. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation, and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and West the best place to work. The Service North & West department is responsible for service, service sales, and maintenance of the wind turbines within the UK and Nordic countries.
- Technical review of planned and unplanned work before the work orders are released to the technicians
- Produce accurate technical documentation and work instructions from our internal systems to the technicians
- Define the resources needed for the different tasks regarding technicians, materials, and tools
- Technical approval of the service order for completed work
- Monitor inventory and availability of materials
- Provide general technical guidance to the staff in the office and the technicians in the field
- General office tasks
- Technical educational background within a relevant field from University or Vocational school*Practical experience with technology, from work or leisure. Experience in the wind industry would be conducive.
- Good IT skills and experience with information processing in databases/planning tools
- Fluency in English and Danish
- Work experience from blade-related trade, e.g. in production or after sales would be conducive as well to working on site
- Experience in managing small development projects would be an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce would be conducive
- An understanding of and interest in new technology and digging into technical documentation
- An aptitude for numbers with the ability to analyze and identify trends
- Independent and structured in your work
- An effective communicator, both in speaking and writing
- Confident in sharing your opinion
- An ability to prioritize and manage diverse workloads
What we offer
You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to help out when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
The work location: Malmo, Sweden
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible – by the latest 29.02.2024
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.