10 days ago
EVP NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations>Construction Onshore, North & West
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed
and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. This includes the standard installation, commissioning and final handover of the wind farms to our customers.
Working closely together with the customer, suppliers and other stakeholders is
a key parameter to ensure to keep the project on budget and schedule.
In this role the Project Planner will provide project planning, reporting and analysis support to the Project Management teams. Your expertise will be required effectively to provide alternative scenario to the Project Manager to stick to contractual schedule or propose solution to mitigate delays, if any.
- Creatively identify critical path and propose solution to minimise impact and managing Internal and external progress reporting
- Active participation during internal resource meeting and anticipate project execution optimisation
- Create, maintain, and progress the overall resource loaded portfolio schedules in Oracle Primavera P6
- Ensure that all schedules are fully integrated and resource-loaded to guarantee the accuracy of projected resourcing and staffing requirements
- Monitor and update accurate schedule progress towards achieving the desired project completion date
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts or dashboards, schedule analysis and status on KPIs performance
- Maintain records of scope changes, trends, and events, prepare impacted schedules printouts and narratives
- Organise and participate in weekly and monthly project reviews, planning and performance, hand-over and kick-off meetings
- At least one year of experience in a similar position
- You possess a good technical background enabling you to understand our products and way of working
- A keen eye for detail whilst
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with a broad range of stakeholders with different backgrounds
- You should have a solid understanding of construction industry heavy equipment and subcontractor management
- Have good Primavera or Microsoft Project knowledge
- Great oral and written communication skills in English. Other European languages will be an added value
- Good IT knowledge mainly in Excel
- Contractual and commercial business understanding and information/data analysis
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and judgment capabilities
- Capacity to prioritise tasks among multiple projects and adjust workload accordingly
What we offer
You'll be working in a fast growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering an attractive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to work efficiently to achieve results.
Primary Location: Dk, Aarhus, UK, Warrington, Ge, Hamburg, Sweden, Malmo.
You will be required to travel for 20 days per year
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for development in an inspiring environment at an established wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and accuracy. You will become part of an international environment with a solid development commitment and colleagues that take care of each other. We work in an international and progressive company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a committed team in an organisation characterised by being aspirational, innovative and professional.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March 2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.