Customer Support Engineer
16 days ago
EVP NCE – SBU NCE Service – Customer Support Engineers
Vestas NCE is a sales business unit covering countries in Northern and Central Europe. We are responsible for the sales function, project, installation, and service of wind farms throughout these regions. The Service department is responsible for service, service sales, and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be part of our service organization in close contact with our technical department and Customer Service. You will report to the Team Lead of Customer support engineer and your primary responsibilities and tasks will be to:
- Providing first-line customer communication for technical matters
- Acting as the best point of contact for technical customer requests via email, chat, or phone across all customer journeys
- Handling service orders in SAP & Salesforce
- Participating in customer meetings
- Reading and providing technical reports to customers
- Lead projects and be the contact point regarding these matters
- Experience in working with sales and customer service
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Work experience in IT
- Service- and solutions-minded with a solid business aspiration
- Accountability and work effectively
- A positive team-oriented person
- Detail-oriented and organized with a high focus on quality
- Ability to cope with high activity levels
What we offer
Apart from a quality benefits package, you will become part of a team with skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department where everyone is prepared to support when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
Location: You will be based in our office in Malmö, Sweden
If all the above matches your interest and qualifications, please apply no later than 6th of June 2023.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
For further questions about the opportunity, please contact the hiring manager Marcus Åkesson firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.