Quality Engineer Trainee- Madrid
20 days ago
Vestas Quality COO MED is offering an internship for a motivated student in Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics degrees. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is vital for accelerating the green energy transition and our differences make us stronger, more innovative, and better equipped to address the issues of the future.
The program consists of 9-12 months internship where the student will work on daily quality management, non-conformity analysis and root cause investigations. The candidate will become a link and a reference user stakeholder participating in the definition of new digital improvements pilots to enhance non-conformity management process tools.
As a pilot initiative is a good opportunity to participate in a real company process incubation with high interactions with different Vestas leaders in areas such as Non-Conformity Management in Quality Construction and Quality Service and participate in analysis with colleagues from Supplier Quality Development or Product Integrity.
It is a great opportunity to bring your methodical and technical skills developed during your degree which will enable the company to achieve the quality KPIs directly related with an impact in the preservation of the planet for our future generations.
Do you need further motivations? well, you will be in touch with an enormous quantity of professionals around the globe who are part of Vestas family and culture.
- We are looking for a motivated student who is about to get a Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics.
- Proficient in English.
- Able to sign agreement with educational center (University, Business School, etc.) for 9-12 months.
- Critical thinking, problem solving.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Curious, enthusiastic and open-minded.
- Have an international mindset and are willing to pursue opportunities in different geographies.
- A professional experience to female and male students from diverse academic backgrounds that can enhance their educational experience as the transition to their first job.
- A learning opportunity in our exciting business and Vestas culture, by participating in interesting projects and working with real business opportunities through our value chain.
- The chance to test your skills and make meaningful contributions to the Renewables Industry, in an exciting and rewarding experience where you can make a real difference.
- Start creating your own professional network in an ever-growing, progressive and international environment, from which references can assist you boost your career.