Power Solutions > VPS Region MED > Product and Marketing Strategy MED
The Regional Product Market Strategy team goal is to understand and segment the MED regional market, to assess and prioritize the regional product gaps and opportunities and to capture the market requirement landscape short & mid-term serving as the foundation for the global product strategy. The Regional Product Market Strateg team is also the regional sparring partner and reviewer for global product market roadmaps across market asks and product evaluations.
This role acts as the primary regional contact point across technical and commercial aspects and supports the development of an effective product roadmap to deliver solutions to fuel business growth having as main responsibilities:Define regional market roadmaps, including regional prioritization through gap analysis and discussions with regional and global stakeholders across all the business areas.Lead the competitiveness evaluation and benchmarking of Vestas products against competitors & costumer needs on a full value chain perspective.Lead market segmentation exercises using the Use Case approach focused on understanding market dynamics and trends.Collect and evaluate relevant market opportunities and requirements.Shape go-to-market documentation, product-fit strategies, and trainings required as part of commercializing upcoming product releases.
We see the ideal candidate possessing the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in a relevant field of preferably within Mechanical, electrical or renewables engineering. Additional knowledge in Economics, Business Administration or Financial Engineering are highly valuable
- 5+ years of experience working in the energy sector especially within Technical Sales or Product Management or Commercial Evaluation of wind turbines/projects
- Experience with using data analytics to build coherent, fact-based storylines
- More important than formal education is the willingness and motivation to learn. This is a role that requires technical, commercial, and policy knowledge
- Fluent in written and verbal English
The ideal candidate would possess the following competencies and personality:
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to express clearly in technical and non-technical terms
- Good collaborator and great networker who appreciates working with many stakeholders
- Professional presentation skills with ability and attitude to present to senior management and clients
- You have the power to influence and question the status quo both internally and externally
What we offer
We offer you a job with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment at a well-known manufacturer of wind turbines.
We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional team working in a rapidly developing environment
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.