- Using phone (CISCO), Teams, and ServiceNow tickets to communicate with employees in the region in different languages to solve their issues.
- Preparing all kind of policies and documents such as offer letters or labor contracts.
- Working with suppliers and handling subsequent paperwork, processes and issues.
- Forwarding ticket requests to the specialized team when no other solutions can be found. Some of the tools we use are: MS Teams, Office Package, SAP-PH1, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, CISCO phone, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- As the first point of contact between employees and the company, we provide information relating to these departments:
Compensation & Rewards
Learning & Development
Benefits - Health & Life insurance
- Fluent Arabic and English
- Spanish and French desirable
- Completed university degree
- Previous experience with customer support
- Multicultural sensitivity, solid organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing, detail oriented and proactive
- Customer service orientation and an enthusiasm for problem solving
- Capacity to prioritize multiple projects and adjust workload accordingly
What we Offer:
Vestas offers you a versatile job in an exciting and high paced and professional team in a global environment and in a growing industry. You will have great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to work closely with our colleagues teams in a very diverse and exciting company and industry. You will have the opportunity to develop your strategic and project management skills in global organization. Vestas is keen on developing both your professional and personal skills, and for the right candidate this position will be a unique platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organization.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.